What to bring
You will need, at a minimum:
- Sensible, comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing and waterproofs
- Pyjamas, toiletries etc.
- A plate bag (i.e. plate/bowl/cutlery/mug)
- A bag that is easy to carry (to put these in)
- Sleeping mat
- Sleeping bag
- Cash (for travel (depending on how your club is doing things) and tuck shop purchases)
Please ask your club's committee about borrowing sleeping bags and roll mats or anything else. If they can't help they can ask the other clubs! If you have your own kit, please bring it!
Kit to bring as a club:
- Tentage for your club (if you need any help or have any issues with providing this please just ask on the Facebook event and someone should be able to help)
- All food is being provided from Friday dessert to lunch on Sunday. If you are leaving on the Saturday afternoon you will be fed up until lunch.
- For dinner on Friday if you want something hot or don't get round to making sandwiches then there is the Station Place Fish Bar (36 Station Ave, Coventry, West Midlands CV4 9HS) this is on the walk from the station. We can't however vouch for or endorse them!
- All dietary requirements (as long as they are stated on the medical form) will be catered for. If you have any suggestions for how we can suitably provide for your dietary requirement please do get in touch.
If you experience any issues in the booking process, please contact email@example.com.